CULTURAL WINTER EVENTS 2019-2020
Discovering that every day there is something with cultural, food and wine, folkloristic events ... is really amazing ... Val di Fassa awaits you.
CULTURAL WINTER EVENTS 2020
- From 30 November to 01 December, from 06 to 08 December and from 13 to 25 December CHRISTMAS MARKET: Moena the "DOLOMITI PEARL" become a Wonderful Christmas Village.
- From 06 December to 13 January CRIBS in a District of Moena: The whole district is celebrating and exhibits its Craft Nativity scenes and Christmas Trees.
- From 17 January to 25 February LADIN CARNIVAL: In the various village of the Fassa Valley the Ladin Carnival is celebrated with music, shows, masked balls and much more.
- From 25 January and 21 and 28 March HAPPY CHEESE ON THE SNOW VAL DI FASSA: Enjoy skiing with cheese tasting and our famous Trentino wines on the most beautiful terraces of the Fassa Valley.
- Various appointments with TRENTINO SKISUNRISE: Skiing at sunrise in the first light of day with breathtaking views of the most beautiful slopes of the Fassa Valley.
- From 03 January, 06 February and 05 March CATINACCIO FREESTYLE SHOW: The best freestyle will perform acrobatically to the rhythm of music on the snow of Vigo di Fassa.
- 30 December, 23 January, 20 February and 09 March ALOCH EMOTION E FREESTYLE SHOW: Fantastic acrobatics on the snow of the Aloch Slopes and torchlight processione with the Skiing Instructors.
- From 22 March to 27 March HAVE A DINNER WITH THE FAIRY OF THE DOLOMITES: The Tradition and flavors celebrate the famous Gourmet Week in the Best Moena Restaurants.